What Is Email Marketing
Get GREAT Black Friday Deals on...
Transform-37 - Now only
$47.00$28.27 You save $18.73
Goal Setting For 2017 - Today at
$29.00$17.43 You save $11.57
- Think, Write & Retire - Yours for
$19.95$11.97 You save $7.98
- Internet Infopreneur System - Now only
$39.95$23.97 You save $15.98
- Ezine ANTI Marketing - Today at
$97.00$58.29 You save $38.71
- Emailnaire - Yours for
$39.95$32.98 You save $15.97
- $100 a Day Article Blueprint - Now only
$49.95$29.97 You save $19.98
- Don't Get Mad - Get Even - Today at
$79.95$47.97 You save $31.98
- How To Be Rich - Yours for
$19.95$11.94 You save $8.01
- How To Sell More Ebooks - Now only
$39.95$2.399 You save $15.96
And it gets better...
CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT!
EVERY purchase entitles you to FREE GIFTS.
Just order what you want, and pick up your free gift.
So, you want to know what is email marketing?
Okay, think about this. Just within the past 24 hours, over 30,000 people fired up their web browsers and surfed the Internet – for the very first time in their lives!
This is in addition to the millions of others who have been online for months or years.
At least some of these people are interested in getting to know you. They would like to visit your website, hear your views and opinions on issues, even buy your product or order your services.
Wouldn’t you like to help them do this? I’ll bet you said “YES”.
And the best, easiest and least expensive way to let them know about you is through email marketing.
Exactly What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is when a company sends a message by electronic mail with the goal of making sales, getting donations, fostering trust or gaining brand recognition.
It begins with the very first email message that you send to new contacts or leads who sign up to your opt in mailing list – when you thank them for subscribing, give them some information about yourself and your company, and engage them in a dialog that gradually transcends into winning their trust.
Future email marketing messages include announcements about products or services you have for sale, background information about your industry or field, coupons and special offers for purchases, and more. Since everything about it can be tracked, you’ll know from your email marketing statistics just what is working well – so that you can focus more time, money and effort on doing it.
Email marketing is a great way to reach your target audience and stay in touch with the segment of it which is most likely to spend money on your products and services.
How Popular Is Email Marketing?
A quick review of email marketing statistics indicate that around 90 TRILLION emails are sent every year. That’s a staggering 3 million emails – every second!
But it’s not surprising that so many emails are used for marketing purposes because writing to a list of email addresses that you built around your area of expertise, passion or interest is among the best ways to reach consumers directly.
Direct email marketing is more effective than postal mail – and takes only a fraction of the cost. Targeted correctly, email is more like a sniper’s rifle than a shotgun that sprays out marketing messages hoping to hit the right viewer.
Do you know what is email marketing even more attractive? It’s because graphics, text and hyperlinks can all be woven into a rich multi-media experience that’s delivered right to your inbox.
But What Is Email Marketing So Popular For?
Because it saves you time and trouble.
The Internet exploded upon Mankind. And brought with it access to an enormous volume of information. It is impossible today for anyone to keep pace with this growth.
Searching for a specific kind of information in the electronic wilderness is an overwhelming and forbidding task. Enter, the email newsletter – and email marketing.
Email marketing offers a solution to this problem by delivering content to readers, just like newspapers and magazines deliver information to subscribers. A good email newsletter will provide valuable content or direct readers to places where it is available.
So another way to answer the question ‘What is email marketing’ is with…
Email Marketing Is A Guide To The Best Of The Net On A Topic!
There are many benefits to working on a good email marketing strategy.
• You will be perceived as an expert on the subject matter of your email newsletter
• You can remind your reader to come back and visit your website
• Email marketing is more widely – and easily – accessible than a web page
• You can cut through the clutter and deliver relevant information to your audience
• And you can do it conveniently and inexpensively
• You can develop new contacts, find clients, grow a network
• You can provide timely and up-to-date content to your prospective customer
• You get permission to send e-mail to your readers – a very important benefit in this age of spam awareness and permission marketing
• Your brand gets increasing awareness
• You can generate revenue from your email marketing
Email marketing is inexpensive, universally accessible, instant and interactive.
Every single subscriber has signed up for your list for your newsletter, expecting to hear about you, your ideas, your products and your services.
Publishing your own e-zine is your chance to impress them, help them get useful information, gain their trust, respect and confidence – and ultimately, become their friend.
But that’s not all.
So, What Is Email Marketing All About?
- It’s an excellent form of brand marketing, and can make large audiences aware of you – in a positive way, and almost for free.
- It’s a great tool for relationship marketing, giving you a legitimate way of staying in touch with your ideal prospects and fans.
- It’s a method to leverage the experience of experts by applying their email marketing examples to achieve remarkable results – even if you’re a novice.
- It’s a magical way to use email marketing templates to make sales, generate profit and grow your business exponentially.
What Is Email Marketing Best Practice?
There are no hard and fast rules, but here are some email marketing tips that will skyrocket your impact and effectiveness.
• always keep in mind the fact that list management is a never ending task
• automate most, if not all, processes
• intervene early when readers have a problem with the system
• be courteous and polite, even if your reader is rude
• when you grow so big that you are spending hours every week managing your list, delegate the job to an employee or partner – or technology
• strive to always provide excellent customer service to subscribers
Hopefully, this brief introduction has helped you understand the basics of email marketing and how to start your own email newsletter… and perhaps even cautioned you against the pitfalls that lie ahead.
Although it appears forbidding, email marketing is an enjoyable, entertaining and extremely fulfilling task. You’ll be glad that you started once the positive feedback starts pouring in.
I look forward to hearing your email success stories – and of course, please don’t forget to send me instructions to subscribe to your own opt in list!
EMAILNAIRE - How To REALLY Profit From Email Marketing - And Be An EMAILNAIRE!
JOIN NOW : Next 12-week eClass Begins Soon! CLICK HERE