How To Quickly Build A Profitable
And Turn What You Already Know Into Cash In The Bank!
How many times have you wished that you could earn a steady online income doing what you love and enjoy?
Often? Me too!
So, let's talk about how to build an information empire around your passions. This is your ULTIMATE guide to being an Internet infopreneur!
If you've ever felt that information marketing is like jumping out of a plane without a parachute, stop worrying. Instead, ask yourself this question...
Could YOU have written any of these books below?
- "Surviving The Breakup"
- "Lies My Teacher Told Me"
- "101 Best Home-Based Businesses for Women"
- "Raising a Daughter"
- "Wonderful Ways to Love a Child"
- "Life's Little Frustration Book"
- "35,000 Baby Names"
EACH of them sold OVER 50,000 copies!
How often have you glanced at a best-selling title and thought: "I could write that!"
I have. Many times.
So WHY don't more people take the next logical step and actually write one?
7 Reasons Why You've Not Yet Written Your First Book
Reason #1: It's too hard!
Forget about all you've heard about the travails of a published author. Today, anyone can be published - effortlessly. You'll learn how - and where.
Reason #2: I can't write fiction!
You don't have to. Indeed, you shouldn't - because it's far easier to dominate the non-fiction market. It's also the easiest genre to get published in.
Reason #3: It'll take too long!
Not any longer. Gone are the days when it took a year or two from manuscript to printed book. Now you can start making a living as a writer much faster than you thought possible.
Reason #4: It's too complicated!
Maybe you've been scared about contract negotiations, finding an agent, writing proposals, marketing, and other stuff you thought writers must learn. The good news: You don't need any of it to succeed.
Reason #5: I can't do it!
Of course you can... if you want to. Listen, even highschool dropouts and folks who never went to college are becoming celebrities as information entrepreneurs. If they can do it, you certainly can... and will.
Reason #6: You tell yourself: I cannot write!
You don't have to. Maybe that sounds funny, but it isn't a joke. Here's a little-known secret - many best-selling books were NOT written by the author!
Smart infopreneurs leverage talent - and talent is abundant. There are skilled writers, excellent voice-over artists, and elegant actors just waiting for you to instruct them on what to write, say or act... and they'll do it FOR YOU!
Reason #7: And finally, this heartbreakingly common excuse: "I Don't Have Anything To Say"
That's absolutely untrue! Everyone - yes, everyone including YOU - has something to say, some message to share with the world, some deep purpose that fires your passion, ignites your imagination, sears your soul - and demands expression.
You've only kept it down, repressed and locked up within, because you didn't know how to set it loose. You weren't sure how to share it with others. You had no idea how to create the impact you were destined to make.
That's what you'll learn to do as an infopreneur.
- Do you want to write your own book - but aren't sure where to start?
- Are you looking for a "great idea" for your information products?
- Is it a lack of confidence that's holding you back?
- Or were you fooled into believing you've got to be a genius to be a writer?
Whatever it was, you can change that... just like Joe Pass did. After learning the secrets of effective content marketing, he said:
"It gave me renewed confidence that nearly anyone can create a respectable infoproduct. One of the most thorough, easy to understand infoproduct development programs I've seen to date. It's a complete product development program that's easy to understand."
Joe's experience can be yours. More amateur authors, speakers, home movie-makers and hobbyists are breaking into the big time in information product sales, thanks to the extensive and ever-growing reach of the Internet.
And they're doing it with astonishingly simple bestsellers that tap into lucrative niches and serve eager, hungry audiences in them... not once or twice, but year after year.
It's true. Among the many home-based businesses and opportunities being touted these days, one of the easiest, cheapest and most lucrative is being an "information entrepreneur".
Nothing else offers greater potential for recognition, respect and financial reward than creating valuable and high-quality content to share with a worldwide audience.
It is the ultimate dream job!
What does an infopreneur do? And how can you join the ranks of profitable information marketers?
Many people aren't sure. So let's talk about exactly who infopreneurs are, what they do, and why YOU may want to become one. We'll begin with Lori Marshall.
Lori wrote and sold thousands of copies of a guide on golfing.
Not surprising, right? Golf is a popular sport, after all.
But Lori's info-preneuring profits came from writing a book on improving your golf swing - but specifically for women golfers... who are LEFT-HANDED! She sells INFORMATION - but a kind of specialized information she knows others want, and that she could package and offer them in a way that meets their needs.
That is exactly what an infopreneur does.
You too have specialized information locked away inside your brain, that can become the core of your infopreneuring career. If you can compile, condense and creatively assemble what you possess, or research, or discover, and help people save time, energy or money, they will gladly pay you for it.
With the right idea, a well-thought out plan and some persistence, ANYONE can build a successful information business on the Internet.
- You do NOT need expensive tools or equipment.
- You do NOT need a big marketing and advertising budget.
- You do NOT need an office, staff or employees.
You can launch an information business with a story - one that's based on your own experience, education or expertise.
By finding an audience that likes, wants and needs what you know, and telling them your story, you can quickly and easily launch a career that will set you up for life.
The only two ingredients you must contribute are:
Many people worry that they don't have any expertise. That's not correct. Whatever happened in your life is worth money.
- Got a delicious chicken recipe your family raves about? 245,179 searches are done every month on the Internet for the word 'recipe'.
- Is your dog well-behaved, trained, groomed? There are over 125,000 people searching for 'dog training' who want to know how you do it.
- How about investing? Are you a stock-picking whiz? Every day, thousands of folks are scouring the Net for that 'killer' edge.
- There are kids looking for video game cheats or 'tricks' to win at chess.
- Shy men are seeking tips to land hot dates, become charismatic and sexy, gain more self-confidence.
- Geeks are hunting for a bug-fix in a complex sequence of code in the newest operating system.
There are literally MILLIONS of things about which you can create and sell information products - if you have passion and expertise.
- Do you want to be a published author?
- Do you want to become a writing professional and make writing your career?
- Do you want to support your family (by writing)?
- Do you want the freedom that comes from working for no one but yourself?
Whatever you want, your information marketing efforts can make it happen.
This is the kind of life that being a successful infopreneur can bring you.
Learn To Be An Infopreneur - Click here …
And then, think about the power of your information, about the impact it will have on others. Imagine what the words you're writing or speaking or recording will do when they reach hundreds, thousands, even millions of people.
Folks remember popular authors for years, for decades, for centuries after they're no longer with us.
Influential writers and orators have touched the hearts and minds of millions of people through their words.
Motivated activists and evangelists have created movements, supported causes, fuelled missions and changed lives through their writing.
What would you like to achieve for yourself?
What change do you want to see in the world?
What will be your legacy?
Think about that. And imagine how you'll be able to fulfill those long-cherished dreams as an infopreneur.
All you need is a guide to lead you along the way.
Your Step-By-Step, No-Nonsense Guide To
Turn Words Into Wealth
How would you like to have a blueprint for everything you need to know about
- creating information products (like ebooks, special reports, white papers, even print books),
- building information resources (like minisites, blogs, memberships) and even
- developing unconventional infoproducts (like mentoring programs, teleseminars and audiovisual courses).
That's what you'll find in a 115-page ebook called 'Think, Write & Retire!' which will show you:
- how to tap into your hidden assets and talents
- how to find eager crowds of prospective buyers
- how to create your first info-product, and sell it
- how to leverage this to create multiple streams of income
- how to quickly build strong, sustainable income streams
Get Your Copy of 'Think, Write & Retire' - Click here …
In the course of nine meaty chapters, you'll get:
- A brainstorming and strategy setting program to help you select hot, growing, profitable niche markets to mine for infopreur profit.
- Tools and systems to create dazzling information products that delight buyers and keep them coming back for more.
- The best business models to choose from in order to maximize your efforts and easily achieve your dream lifestyle.
- Detailed marketing plans that pull targeted visitors to your business without wasting money on advertising that doesn't work.
- Plans, strategies and concepts to help you leverage early success into an ongoing business with massive growth potential.
"Think, Write & Retire" covers all essential components of information marketing including:
- 1. Planning,
- 2. Writing,
- 3. Professional Partners,
- 4. Production,
- 5. Publishing, and
- 6. Promotion
It debunks the myth that "Writing is hard, Getting published is harder still" by showing self-publishing and alternative monetization models that leave mainstream authors and print publishers gaping in amazement.
Have you ever wanted to release your hidden muse and write your own version of the 'Great American Novel'?
Here's How to Write and Publish the Book that is Inside You
"Think, Write & Retire" will show you how to plug into the incredible inspiration, energy and passion that comes from aligning your meaningful work with your true purpose.
Get Started Today … With Get 'Think, Write & Retire'!