Tools & Resources To Help Execute
- The Internet Infopreneur System - 14 unique methods to turn your content marketing efforts into unceasing cash streams.
- Rich Niche Blogging - 5 secrets of effective blogging - and the steps to build your authority blog.
- Think, Write & Retire - How to turn words into massive wealth - easily!
- $100 a Day Article Blueprint - The unique twist to article marketing that no one knows, leave alone teaches...
- Article Marketing Magic - The forgotten science of proven, effective power article marketing.
- Article Syndication Unleashed - A surefire way to explode your article syndication success.
- Freelance Fortune - The complete guide to writing great articles and earning your fortune as a freelancer.
- Ezine ANTI Marketing - Breakthrough report unveils scientific method to mine the wealth hidden inside your list.
- Ezine Launch - How to quickly, easily create a newsletter that will explode your email marketing impact.
- Blog Profit Ideas Exposed - Here's how to quickly create your own profitable blog - without doing anything different.
- 30 Day Web Traffic - Your 30-day, step by step website traffic plan.
- Don't Get Mad - Get Even - How to deal with digital product pirates - and win.
- Sell More Ebooks - A series of powerful special reports to skyrocket ebook sales.
- Copywriting Tips To Make You Rich - 21 simple secrets to transform your sales and skyrocket your conversion rate.
- Which Niche Will Make You Rich? - Discover the biggest mistake in information marketing - and how to avoid making it.
Understanding Content Marketing Strategy
A clearly documented content marketing strategy can make your content marketing extremely effective.
It's about telling your (or your organization's) story in a way and style that reaches your audience and resonates with it - through the intelligent and purposive crafting and sharing of content.
The ultimate object of your business' content marketing strategy is to increase profits. The means of doing this is through building and nurturing a closer relationship with prospective customers and clients - through your content.
A common misinterpretation is to think 'content marketing strategy' is the same as a 'content strategy'. The latter is about how to create and publish content. It's a management task rather than one of visionary business growth, which is the role of your strategy.
Why, Not How...
The purpose of your content marketing strategy is to figure out why your audience gravitates towards you - and why you want to influence them. It is something close to the heart of your business (and you, if your's is a solopreneurship).
And in today's cluttered, crowded, fast-paced world, your biggest differentiator is being able to tell compelling stories that engage an attention-starved audience.
Make them dream. Smile. Or even cry. Whatever.
Your content marketing strategy must make people FEEL.
Because only when you have won their hearts can you ever hope to enter their minds.
It Begins With Your Plan
A content marketing strategy needs to be rooted in an overarching goal which will guide your business, company or web presence forward. Whether you're a business owner seeking to sell more products, or a non-profit manager wanting to attract more donors, or an author desiring loyal readers, or anybody who wants a bigger, more engaged audience, content marketing can help you reach your goals.
But you've first got to set the right goals.
Specific. Achievable. Measurable.
Your goals may involve things like:
- brand awareness
- lead generation
- conversion to customers
- building client loyalty
- upsells and profit maximization
- word of mouth spread
Writing a blog is NOT a good goal. Becoming a thought leader is. Because you can weave a content marketing strategy that will take you towards it, step by step.
First, you'll create the right content.
Then, you'll layer on the right social strategy to get it shared.
Finally, you'll engage visitors in a way they return - and bring their friends.
And thus, your content marketing strategy will take you to your major goals... through the tactical component of your content marketing.
- What conversations will you spark off on social media?
- What type and format of content will you publish on your blog?
- What engagement devices will you deploy to keep audiences interested?
- What steps will you move them through to convert lookers into buyers?
All this and more is part of your content marketing strategy.
Steps In Your Content Marketing Strategy
1. Your Plan: The blueprint of your content site
2. Your Audience: Who you're going after - and why
3. Your Story: The essence of what makes you special
4. Your Distribution: Which channels will spread it
5. Your Engagement: How you'll listen and chat
6. Your Progress: What to measure and track